We encourage interaction between experts
Simple rules for accreditation
- Publish an annual list of summary findings – see example
- Only diagnose groundwater (rising damp or a need for DPC chemical injections) if convinced that groundwater is the root cause, by:
- Testing for water under the property.
- Checking online data.
- Ensuring that drains, mains water and waster water is not leaking.
- Be prepared to show a member of our team the property.
- Lose accreditation if clearly misdiagnosed.
- Add to this website, in the form of comment, survey or article.
- Agree to reverse link to this website.